CARMEN AND CARISSA BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF OUR STORIES AND YOURS. WE HAVE TOO MUCH IN OUR HEADS AND HEARTS AND GUTS FOR SPEECH AND TOUCH ALONE TO COMMUNICATE. WE BELIEVE IT IS BRAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO PUT A PIECE OF IT ON PAPER, OR IN A CAKE, OR A GARMENT, OR THROUGH A TRUMPET. WE WANT TO COMMUNICATE, TO LEARN ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR SELVES. WE ARE JUST PEOPLE, LOST AND ALONE AND FOUND AND SURROUNDED AND DEEPLY IN LOVE.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OH, Hi again!

OMG its been like two months I feel like such an asshole! Here's the deal:
a) I got a life (Carissa already had one) so neither of us has SO much time for blogging
b) I was living in other people's homes without the internet
c) my new home doesnt have the internet yet and i feel GUILTY using work time for this
d) Carissa's internet sux

I know my homegirl has been taking some photos/thinking some thoughts/making some things she should post, and i have been listening to some rad new tunes and making silly drawings that i will share with you soon. I just wanted to say hi, we're still here and show you this:


thx to janjan for this song!

2 comments:

  1. good find with the song. kinda weird that final fantasy is playing an andrew bird song, but he looks like he's having fun with it.

    -making microscopic millions in michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I forgot what this video was but they took it down! find it!

    ReplyDelete